Here is a new release, 2 days after the previous one. It repairs an important issue when using Dr. Geo on Windows. The good news is Dr. Geo overall performance are increased by an average factor of 3.
2012-04-15 Hilaire Fernandes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Splash screen at start up
* Dr. Geo is now shipped with the new COG Virtual Machines for
Linux, Mac OSX and Windows. It is much faster. Note: with this VM,
keypad does not work under GNU/Linux right now.
* Rehash items before saving a sketch to a file, otherwise it may
produce a corrupted file.
* Dr. Geo started with an error at startup from a Windows PC. It
is a problem of the underneath Pharo Smalltalk 1.4, still in beta.
* Catch error when user inputs an incorrect value.