Dr. Geo 12.12
- #1051168 Share sketch by network
- #1061160 Background for text
- #1073620 Duplicate screen area under finger
- #1073624 Highlight item when browsing in pop up
- #1080632 Descriptive name for several items
- #1047640 Message #arctTan2: sent to Integer
- #1051206 In eraser mode, no smart point selection
- #1053064 Long hint cut off on the status bar
- #1071804 Flying costume not updated when canvas moved
- #1073622 Enlarge point sensibility zone
- #1080095 Unvisible item selectable
Dr. Geo 12.10a
new user interface to layout the construction tools. This new UI design
gives us a lot of freedom regarding the widget to use. Work great for
both Desktop and Tablet version.
- New tools: arc defined by its center, angle and segment bisectors, coordinates
- Refactoring of the flyingMathItem feature. It will be easier to use this feature for the additional tools to come.
- #1016722, #1016815, #924272, #924274
- #1019219, #1029779, #1029780, #1029778, #1019474, #1038457, #1040459
Dr. Geo 12.07a
- A long click on a button toolbar open the whole buttons list.
- Cache the uncompressed icons to build UI. This reduce by a factor of 2 the Dr. Geo user interface building time.
- Android method to show/hide virtual keyboard.
- Improved user interface to edit the style of the object
- From a programmed canvas we can now: set center, scale, grid and full screen.
- Implement or improve #100795, #1003279
translations Asturian (partial), Catalan, Chinese (traditional), Danish
(partial), Italian, Korean, Japanese (partial), Polish (partial),
Portuguese (partial), Russian, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Better position of the printed angle value (3 points defined).
- Angle defined by three points is unlockable.
- We don't rename free text.
- Add morph back when loading preview, avoid flickering
- Faster finger sliding in the preview dialog
- Sort the preview in alphabetical order
- Fixed path for resources under Sugar plateform
- Open virtual keyboard when providing the name of a sketch to keep.
- Fix #924271, #1019310, #1016403, #1002659, #100484, #1008405, #1006901
- Fix in the text icon button
Dr. Geo 12.04e
- The GNU/Linux start up script was nonfunctional in some circumstances, it is fixed.
Dr. Geo 12.04d
- Splash screen at start up
Geo is now shipped with the new COG Virtual Machines for Linux, Mac OSX
and Windows. It is much faster. Note: with this VM, keypad does not
work under GNU/Linux right now.
- Rehash items before saving a sketch to a file, otherwise it may produce a corrupted file.
Geo started with an error at startup from a Windows PC. It is a problem
of the underneath Pharo Smalltalk 1.4, still in beta.
- Catch error when user input an incorrect value.
Dr. Geo 12.04
- Numerous improvements for a better experience with tablet and interactive board.
- Sketches can be deleted from the preview dialog
- Removed windows decorations and borders grip in the Sugar theme
- Remanaged menus
- Improved canvas view for programmed sketches
- Various optimizations
- Handle connection error for remote sketches
- Sketches can be loaded and saved on a server (FTP only now)
- Dr. Geo settings to set the server account for remote sketch
- Animated loader for time consuming operation
- A few messages from the Pharo Smalltalk are also localized now
- Uninitialized segment mark caused a save error
- Fixes when creating middle point
- #13787 Macro construction player, order mater